[ WIP ]
- Being she is part dog, she has a strong sense of smell and great hearing, BUT she can only see very faded colors. This is something that really makes her sad because she loves vibrant and bright things, but can no longer see just how bright they are.
- She randomly barks. She also barks/woofs/yelps when shocked or excited.
- If really excited/happy, she wiggles her butt as she lacks a tail to wag.
- Obviously, like a dog, her ears show a lot of emotion, as does her body language. Her ears mainly though, and they betray her a lot. Even if she says she’s fine and acts it, but is upset, her ears will be tilted back or flattened.
- Thanks to her dog half, she’s allergic to chocolate. Thanks to her human half, it isn’t deadly. So she still eats it, even if it makes her horribly sick.
- She gives into dog urges easily. Throw a ball/stick, she will fetch it. Scratch her ears, her butt wiggles and she pants. She even rolls in grass when no one is around and stops mid sentence if she hears/sees a squirrel.